Here is some info that I think readers who are Dentrix users will find useful. This info arrived to me on May 5th. Read on for some of the features of the new Dentrix G6…
Dentrix users will be excited about the new features in Dentrix G6, which was released last week at CDA (California Dental Association in Anaheim). Some of these new features include:
- eDex service ehancements, which allows easier access to patient information by enabling business and personal contacts to be merged and accessible on a single platform.
- New “click to chat” button in the Help menu so customers can receive real-time answers to their questions from the Dentrix support team.
- Split Payment by Family Member feature, which was a popular request.
- Medical Alert Notes, which simplifies selecting medical conditions and adding notes, with datelines and spell check.
- One-click access to Dentrix Marketplace, an online store for everything Dentrix, including Dentrix Connected apps.
- And more . . .
You can see video demos of these new features at: www.Dentrix.com/G6.
Dentrix customers with an active Dentrix Customer Service Plan can upgrade to Dentrix G6 at no cost. Customers who do not have an active plan may call 1.800.336.8749 or visit www.Dentrix.com/CSP to enroll and qualify for the upgrade.