DEXIS just continues to grow & innovate. Here is the latest from here in Chicago...
Introducing DEXIS go®—Patient Communication With A Personal Touch
A new DEXIS application provides a novel approach to patient education utilizing one of today’s most popular devices.
Hatfield, PA (February 21, 2013) DEXIS is excited to release its latest masterpiece, DEXIS go. This application is a sleek, engaging new way for dental professionals to communicate with patients using an iPad®. A companion app to the DEXIS® Imaging Suite software, DEXIS go was designed to provide a great visual patient experience around image presentation in support of clinical findings and treatment recommendations.
Like its parent program, DEXIS go functions as an imaging hub, displaying all radiographic and photographic images within a patient’s record. DEXIS users will find a comfortable familiarity with its simplicity and quad environment; they'll also find that it's been infused with a modern iPad-style flair and elegance.
The DEXIS go app provides these features:
- •New graphical environment presents beautifully on the iPad's retina display.
- •For easy and quick access, a simplified patient list displays only those who are currently open in DEXIS Imaging Suite.
- •Images shine in full-screen mode; the interface disappears and puts focus on the image.
- •Supports both landscape and portrait orientations (for horizontal and vertical X-rays).
- •Takes full advantage of multi-touch gestures for intuitive image navigation.
- •Swipe through images, pinch to zoom, pan and apply the ClearVu™ enhancement tool.
- •Images displayed on iPad can be mirrored on the practice's widescreen TV using AirPlay®.
- •Lightbox mode lets you present images in a nostalgic, wow-invoking way.
- •Connects via the practice's Wi-Fi network.
- •Best of all, this app is FREE to registered users of DEXIS Imaging Suite software 10.0.5 or higher and is now available in the Apple® iTunes® store.
To experience DEXIS go first hand, download it for free from the iTunes store; it includes a set of sample patients and images that can be used to test the app even without having DEXIS Imaging Suite installed.
“When designing DEXIS go, we were really focused on ensuring that our customer experience is second to none,” states John Steck, Director of Product Management for DEXIS. “We ended up with an elegant app where the interactions feel intuitive from the first time users pick it up, much like the DEXIS software itself.”
This new app works seamlessly with the recently released DEXIS Imaging Suite software. This next-generation software architecture brings exciting new features including a cosmetic imaging module, an enhanced implant planning module, added video capabilities in DEXimage, integration with select 3D products, and of course, the new companion iPad app, DEXIS go. Find out more about DEXIS go at www.dexisgo.com.
*data on file
About DEXIS, LLC
DEXIS is an industry leader in developing high quality digital imaging solutions for the dental community. In 1997, DEXIS introduced digital radiography on laptop computers — making it the first truly portable and affordable digital X-ray system. In 2001, DEXIS became the first intra-oral digital radiography system to be accepted by the American Dental Association into the highly prestigious ADA Seal Program. Today, DEXIS is the most highly awarded intra-oral digital X-ray system with numerous awards from dental researchers and well-respected dental publications. For more information on DEXIS Imaging Suite and the DEXIS Platinum Sensor, and to learn about DEXIS imaging solutions, visit www.dexis.com.
Media contact: Jackie Raulerson email@example.com