Sunday, July 20, 2008

Instinct e-mail problem solved!

After a 2 day hiatus from being on the road, I'm back to blogging! I solved the e-mail update on the Instinct. I did a little research and it turns out that, for me, resetting the Instinct by turning it off and on twice did the trick. Of course because I had thought it was only my device, I had already reset my e-mail which effectively erased my accounts. This meant I had to reconfigure my accounts which was a tad of a pain since I didn't need to do it in the first place.

After my net research, it is apparent that Sprint was well aware of the problem. My question is why didn't they send a text message to all Instinct customers informing them of the problem and setting up a web page to help people resolve the issue. With a new flagship phone, they should be focused on the customer.

The Instinct has been a great device for me, but when you are a communications company, you really should communicate with your customers.

Post a Comment